Job Title: CRM developer
Location: Washington DC
Duration: 6+ months
Phone and Skype
Phone and Online Assessment
Educational/Technical Experience & Skills
Apply for this job
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in computer science, information systems, information technology, or other appropriate discipline
- Minimum of five (5) total years of hands-on experience developing and maintaining complex, secure, stable enterprise solutions using a variety of technologies across a variety of vendors for a diverse set of business purposes. Experience must include:
- Processes - Working within an SDLC, leveraging standardized technology frameworks, configuration management processes, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and frameworks
- Ability to create functional proofs-of-concept of enterprise solution components as directed for new ideas for increased efficiency or new business opportunities
- Experience creating technical design and system documentation, such as code and process documentation, ERDs, context diagrams, etc.
- Experience creating complex enterprise solutions adhering to user interface design, usability, privacy, security, and accessibility best practices