Position Name: Android Developer (Senior Partner Support Engineer)
Location: Mountain View CA
Interview: Phone + 1-Tech Evaluation (by the end client)+ 1 Skype call (by the end client)
Duration: 1 Years
Visa: Except H1B – Open to all
The client is looking for someone with strong Android development skills that can support their high profile partners and developers.
He/She won’t be creating applications, however they will be coding in order to consume the API’s and develop sample applications. The sample code is not full-fledged production code, but it has to be well written and documented so it is easy for partners to understand it.
This role also requires the candidate to be able to have technical arguments with the partners about the implementation they are doing and the API’s that the SDK offers.
Most of the partners are high profile so we need someone that is capable of properly communicate with them via email, phone calls or even on site meetings.
Senior Partner Support Engineer
• Working closely with high profile strategic partners to support them through the overall app development and release cycle.
• Guide partners through the app planning, implementation, submission and deployment process by providing examples and best practices.
• Discuss deployment strategy with partner by managing app releases and supported devices configuration.
• Answer technical questions and troubleshoot development issues as needed.
• Creating sample applications and working solutions as required by partners to support implementation.
• Developing expertise around alpha and beta releases of Bixby Home SDK to provide technical guidance and direction to early adopters for successful launch
• Driving technical requirements implementation and process improvements by funneling partner feedback to client’s internal teams.
• Reviewing accuracy of Bixby Home SDK technical documentation and provide feedback to internal product and technical writing teams.
• Engage closely with internal Product team and HQ teams to ensure the successful launch of partner’s applications.
• Preparing and participate in partner training sessions and onsite meetings.
• 5+ years of experience in developing application for consumers.
• Minimum education at BS or MS level in Computer Science or related fields.
• Thorough knowledge and experience of using REST API
• Strong coding abilities and experience with Java and Android SDK
• Experience managing the deployment of applications to app stores or other closed environments.
• Demonstrated excellent problem solving, initiative, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
• Passion and expertise for UI and UX
• Excellent communication skills, with experience presenting to both technical and business audiences.
Apply for this job