Position Name: Sr. Application Developer
Duration: 6 month with high likelihood of extension and conversion
Interview: 1 round of interview (onsite if local otherwise video)
Visa: EAD-GC, GC, USC Only
Top priorities are Java, Scala, and Cloud (Azure or AWS) with around 4-5 U.S. enterprise level experience.
Proficient in Scala, AKKA Java, docker etc.
Experience in working with Cloud Azure or AWS.
Good communication skills.
What does a typical work day entail? What are the daily tasks/responsibilities/deliverables?
• Develop reactive application on scala and akka programming language.
• Setup, configured and maintain backend application globally.
• Build and unit test API with Scalacheck or scalatest.
• Helping CI/CD team duing rolling out application and infrastructure globally.
• Collaborates with development team, other Information Technology (IT) teams developer leads. Initiates process improvements for new and existing systems.
• Designs, develops, implements, documents, and tests changes to an application subsystem.
• Codes, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software applications.
• Creates more complex prototypes and ensures deliverables are high quality and meet user expectations. Supports system and integration testing activities.
• Initiates design reviews for new applications and adheres to software development standards.
• Coaches, and mentors other team members. Performs cross-training and facilitates information sharing among team members.
What are the must/nice to have skills you are looking for in this CW?
Scala, Akka, Docker
CDZ is implementing 360 customer view with cutting edge technology such as Scala, Akka, Kubernetes, Cassandra to enable fast data in real time for a highly scalable cloud environment.
3. Good communication and work ethicApply for this job