Role: Cloud architect - AWS
Duration: 6 months
Interview process: 2-3 rounds (Tech Eval followed by Client interview)
Except OPT- All other visas accepted
Looking for Cloud architect with AWS experience
• 8+ years of overall experience, AWS Cloud hands on experience in Consulting, design and technical solutions on the platform.
• Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive project from architecture standpoint
• Proven ability to consultatively engage with Enterprise Clients to evaluate and translate functional requirements to a technology solution on Azure / AWS.
• Candidate needs to demonstrate a very good hands on experience and understanding of Cloud deployment architectures.
• Experience in design, build, test cloud apps on Cloud; should have a multi-year technical consulting and solutioning experience on AWS / Azure infrastructure and at least one PaaS platforms like Open Shift or PCG; a good understanding of pricing models will be an added advantage.
• In depth knowledge of key AWS services like EC2, S3 etc.
• Experience writing infrastructure as code for the public cloud (Chef, Ansible, CloudFormation, ARM, etc.)
• Familiarity with automation and script development processes, supported by working knowledge of Power Shell, .Net ,JSON, NodeJS, Python, Java, and/or C# ? expertise/experience preferred
• Candidate needs to demonstrate a good understanding and experience of helping clients deploy DevOps with proven experience in Enterprises.
• Certification on AWS architecture desirable - plusApply for this job