Job Title: Salesforce Platform developer
Location: LA, CA
Duration: 6+ months
Interview Process: Phone and In-person
Salesforce platform developer will be responsible for customizing, developing and supporting solutions on the force.complatform. works directly with the stakeholders to design highly usable, scalable, extensible and maintainable solutions. They will be owners and expected to contribute to defining coding standards, implementing design patterns .They will deal with ambiguous problems, take responsibility of finding solutions, and will drive towards simple solutions to complex problems.
- Develop, implement and run Salesforce integration strategies and strategic initiatives
- Seek out ways to utilize Salesforce to improve processes, productivity and build scalable solutions.
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, reports and dashboards
- Design and optimize user interfaces using Visual force pages
- Develop and maintain validation rules and custom workflow rules
- Develop lightning components and integrate the components in the application.
- Work with groups to understand their business processes and requirement
- Translate business requirements into logical, component-based technical designs
- Create design and technical specification documentation using confluence
- Drive resolution of all issues that come up during development phase
- Provide ongoing code-level maintenance and support
- Adopts Lean and Agile principles to work collaboratively with others to refine and release the salesforce product.
- Collaborate with Design team to evaluate and ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Create internationalized software to rollout to worldwide.
- Provide input to various scrum ceremonies like Sprint Grooming, planning, retrospectives and daily standups.
- Help to foster a fun, collaborative and supportive culture in which we are able to make career defining work
- Experience designing and building product features SFDC platform.
- Demonstrated understanding of and experience with Salesforce.com architecture and API
- Proficient understanding of lightning component development.
- Strong knowledge of relational databases and data modeling including Salesforce.com SOQL, SOSL query language
- Experience using the Force.com data loader and handling data migration assignments. Proficiency in Java, SOAP, REST services.
- Expert knowledge of MVC concepts, object-oriented methodologies and approaches
- Familiarity with development tools such as Eclipse & GIT
- Experience creating RESTful web services in salesforce platform
- Ability to work in a fast-paced agile development environment
- Passion for measuring and improving code.
- Highly motivated and organized
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, multitasking and presentation skills
- Ability to solve problems and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- A desire to stay current with web trends and standards
- 3+ years’ experience in Force.com, Visual force and the Apex programming language (*SFDC Developer Certification 401 must, 501 preferred)
- 2+ years’ experience in Salesforce.com configuration & customization including and not limited to workflows, S-controls, data validations & triggers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with complex, multi-national application implementations
- Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment, including development/staging/production (or similar) deployment cycles
Apply for this job