This position is for a Fixed Income Java Developer (experience in .Net is a huge plus) with at least 10 years of experience, who can design and develop large scale fixed income trading applications. Candidate should have solid communication skills and be a good team player who can interface with business analysts, management, and other technology groups. This is a hands-on position which will involve 80% development and 20% production support role. Understand and translate business needs into technical requirements and implementations. Must be willing to participate in all aspects of software life cycle including analysis, design, development, Testing and maintenance.
· 10+ years of solid experience in Java based applications.
· In-depth knowledge and understanding of core java, concurrency, multithreading, data structures, collections, OOP, design patterns and framework development.
· Experience in Spring framework
· 5+ years of experience with JDBC, SQL, packages, stored procedures, triggers, indexes, tuning database queries for high performance.
· Experience in enterprise messaging (JMS, Tibco EMS, IBM MQ etc.)
· Experience in XML, XSD, JAXB
· 5+ years of capital markets experience is strongly recommended (preferably in trading, trade capture, trade processing, position management, allocations, electronic trading etc).
· Experience using distributed caching frameworks like Oracle Coherence
· Basic knowledge of UNIX/Linux commands and utilities
· Experience with Source Control and Continuous Integration (SVN, TeamCity, Anthill)
· Knowledge of Treasury, Corporate Bond, Muni Bond, ABS, Money Market and Preferred Products is a plus
· Experience in Trade processing of fixed income securities is a plus.Apply for this job