Job Description -
- The Senior Developer builds quick concept prototypes, programs for capabilities using client side technologies as well as frameworks, offering cross platform compatibility/support.
- Responsible for components of complex front-end engineering and/or analytical tasks and activities.
- Assists in development of REST services while coordinating with multiple teams for achieving a robust subsystem design and integration of the total system.
- Serves as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource; provides tech knowledge and capabilities as team member and individual contributor.
- Will be working with teams that are distributed across multiple regions.
Required Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required - 6-8 years of experience in software development required.
Apply for this job
- Strong understanding of responsive design and mobile-first strategies utilizing tools such as Bootstrap
- Very familiar with Github and continuous development
- Experience building UI for multiple projects simultaneously
- Expert User Experience and usability knowledge combined with Advanced UI development skills/expertise
- Advance knowledge of web standards, accessibility and usability
- Expert knowledge of React best practices and building custom widgets and libraries
- Likes to innovate and invent, but always with a clear goal
- Performs other duties as required or requested
- Contributes to the positive team efforts of the office, the department, and the company
- Maintains confidentiality of sensitive data (employee, company, and customer) without exception
- Suggests better/more efficient ways of performing day-to-day tasks.
- Experience with UML/CASE, MongoDB is a plus
- Digital portfolio demonstrating creative ability, user interface design, and web development is a plus