About the project
You will be working on an enterprise wide transformational project that touches all parts of our client's business. The work involves the re-platforming and modernization of large suites of applications in a highly Agile environment.
As a member of our team, your responsibilities include:
- Working closely with Stakeholder teams to take and revise detailed and complex business and systems requirements which have been documented in the form of User Stories.
- Analysis of new business functions and documentation of high quality functional and technical requirements; the documentation of functional requirements includes business narrative requirements, use cases, and process flows and identification of critical path to ensure project deliverables are met timely.
- Integrating third-party COTS products into a new/existing systems
- Creating and developing test cases for UAT testing
- Communicating effectively across all level business units and executive level management
- Identify trends to drive action toward resolution; get to root cause
- Working automated requirements capture tools, e.g. Requisite Pro, DOORS, JIRA, and Rally Dev etc.
- Participate in activities to support the rollout of the new system(s) and contribute to the establishment of future policies, procedures, and standards.
- 2+ years Consulting (BIG 4, BIG 5, etc.) Experience
- 5+ years of Business Analysis/Business Systems Analysis experience
- 2+ year working in an Agile environment
- Highly organized/detail-oriented
- Superior ability to effectively communicate across multiple levels of an organization specifically ability to provide clear concise communication with project team and mid-level management and demonstrated ability to influence or negotiate with other functional areas
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management or a quantitative field
Apply for this job
- Prior experience in the mortgage industry