Title: Network Engineer
Location: Media, PA
Duration: 6 months could be extended
Interview: Phone + In-person
Visa: GC, USC Only
Required Skills Set:
- 5+ years of experience as a network engineer
- Experience with SD-WAN a must
- 2+ Years’ Experience with AWS a must
- Experience with routing and switching (Cisco preferred)
- Experience with network monitoring and support tools
- Experience working in a change management governed environment
- AWS, NetScaler, PAN, Infoblox, Nexus, wireless...
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Experience with Wireless networking
- Experience administering and troubleshooting web-proxy technology (BlueCoat preferred)
- Experience with Load-Balancing
- Familiarity with PCI-DSS regulatory compliance
Apply for this job
- This position delivers and supports network and network security solutions. The position is responsible for maintaining daily network and security operations, escalated trouble ticket handling, and operational optimization.
- The role aids in the creation, maintenance, communication and optimization of all network and security support procedures, topology diagrams, and process documentation.