Title: Project Manager
Location: Louisville, KY
Duration: 1 year + could be extended
Interview: Phone + Skype
Visa: GC OR USC Only
- Worked with budgets over $1million
- Worked on multiple projects at once
- Worked in a large enterprise environment
- Experienced in Software implementation and Application Development
- SDLC experience
- PMP certification is a plus
Bachelor’s Degree required
- Looking for a highly skilled (seasoned) Project Manager who can:
- Oversee the application of project management methodology during all phases of the project cycle, with responsibilities including project design, scope management, cost control, and both quality and performance reporting.
- Lead teams in the delivery of high-quality programs and solutions that meet business needs.
- Create detailed project design documents and task-level project plans to organize cross-functional teams.
- Partner closely with other members of functional project teams to define business requirements.
- Prepare and present cost-benefit analyses.
Apply for this job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field
- Prior experience managing mid to large scale projects Role Desirables:
- PMP and/or Six Sigma certification
- Project Management Institute certification
- Previous experience planning and managing large projects