Location: Anoka, MN
Duration: 12+ months
Phone and In-person
This is HM feedback on candidates who have been DQ’d to date: Candidates have had some SSRS experience but have been more heavily experienced in SQL and SSIS and other BDSS/ETL type stuff. We’re looking for more of a software developer with SSRS experience than a database/ETL person with SSRS experience. It’s just a different mind-set – a different perspective – it’s not always the case that one can do the other. So while SSRS is the focus of this role, do not focus solely on the SSRS. Keep in mind we’re looking for a developer with SSRS experience. We’d also like somebody with experience with GIT.
- It’s going to be SSRS work – it will be going into one of the client's web-based products.
- Looking for somebody strong in SSRS with solid experience in Angular and C# as well- TypeScript experience would be an added bonus.
- Acts in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives.
- Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs.
- Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors.
- Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing.
- Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts.
- Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process
- Create Automated Acceptance Testing Scripts as needed
Apply for this job
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, MIS.
- 5+ years of experience programming in C#.Net, VB.Net,.
- Strong SSRS
- 2+ years of experience with MVC/MVVM software architecture patterns.
- Experience with Angular 2 and above
- Proficient with Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
- Ability to effectively communicate with individuals within all levels of technical and non-technical skills sets (i.e. Developers, Project Managers and external Customers)
- Proven ability to write complex code; including the planning of work from initiation through implementation while demonstrating the ability to meet project completion dates with acceptable levels of supporting documentation and software quality
- Angular 2 and above development experience
- TypeScript Experience preferred but not required
- .NET Framework, C#, VB.NET, Desktop/Windows App Dev Experience
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Exposure to SharePoint and related content management technologies.
- Experience performance tuning applications.
- Exposure to diverse platforms and operating systems, including current and emerging technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-starter, strong desire to learn, contribute and think creatively