Job Title: Sr. Database Administrator
Duration: 3 months
Location: Corporate office (Mendota Heights), Minnesota
Visa: NO opt Candidates
- The client has a new role open - Sr. Database Administrator for Mendota Heights office.
- Top 3-5 must have skills: Technical ability with SQL Server including performance tuning, communication, and collaboration; Azure experience is a plus.
Apply for this job
- The Senior Database Administrator assists in the data strategy and helping to construct, deliver, and maintain the data architecture at Patterson.
- This includes designing, building and maintaining the databases at Patterson. The position also includes the establishment and maintenance of appropriate data backups and the ability to recover to any point within that backup.
- The Senior Database Administrator will also provide a high-level of database service and support to both internal and external clients.
- The Senior Database Administrator is considered an expert in multiple database platforms and has worked successfully implementing large vendor solutions and mentor others on data within company’s technical organization.