Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Albany, NY
Duration: 6+ Month
Interview process: Phone then Skype hire
They have to have the full 9 years in IT and 7 with J2EE. The 9 years can include offshore and internships
Analyze – Systems and program requirements for design, creation and testing of programs
Design – Write and deliver well designed, testable, efficient code ensuring designs are compliant with specifications.
Build –Highly complex Java/J2EE applications using relational databases while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept, design, and documentation to testing.
Improve – Support continuous improvement with creative and efficient technical solutions. Develop and suggest alternative approaches to problem resolution. Assist in resolving production support issues.
Here’s what You’ll Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or related field
- Nine (9) years of programming experience with solid understanding of Core Java Concepts such as Object Oriented Programming, Java Collections API , Exception Handling, Multi Threading is required plus a very good understanding of J2EE Concepts, Architecture and Technologies
- Seven (7) years of extensive working experience in J2EE technologies such as JMS, Java Server Pages, Java Servlets, HTML, Jasa Script, SML, XSD, XSLT, Xpath with a good understanding of JAXB & JAXP.
- Ability to write simple and complex SQL Queries, preferably with DB2 SQL syntax including PL/SQL
- Extensive experience in writing and executing Junit testcases & debugging Java/J2EE applications
- Seven (7) years of practical hands on experieince in Basics of Spring Framework.
- Seven (7) years of extensive experience in using various Spring Modules such as Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring DAO/ORM, Spring Transaction Handling etc.
- Seven (7) years of knowledge and experience in Webservices concepts such as WSDL, SOAP, UDDI, RDF
- Experience implementing RESTful and/or traditional web services using technologies such as JSON, SOAP, XML
- Application Server experience such as JBoss and WebLogic
- Seven (7) years of demonstrated experience on ORM Tools, preferably Spring Hibernate with strong conceptual knowledge of JPA
- Seven (7) years of extensive experience in Build Automation Tool, preferably Maven & related concepts such as Project Object Model, Plugins, Build Life Cycle
- Five (5) years of Relational Database experience
- Ability to understand the database design, table structures, indices etc. in order to develop effective and efficient code
Here are the Bonus Points:
Apply for this job
- Extensive experience with front-end development tools and technologies such as Angular 2 or higher
- Extensive experience with back-end technologies like Hibernate, JDBC, JDO
- Good understanding of Java, J2EE Applications Profiling and Application Tuning
- Solid understanding and practical experience of applying JQuery concepts such as handling Events, AJAX through JQuery, selecting and traversing DOM objects is a plus.
- Working knowledge in Web based Application Development and related tools and technologies such as Eclipse, any Application Servers (Preferably Websphere or JBoss), and SOAP UI etc.
- Good understanding and working experience (1-2 years) in writing business rules using DROOLS and Integrating with Java/J2EE Applications
- Two (2) years or more of EDI X12 834 transaction experience