The Network Engineer’s role is to ensure the stability and integrity of in-house voice, data, video, and wireless network services. This is achieved by planning, designing, and developing local area networks (LANs) and wide area networks (WANs) across the organization. In addition, the Network Engineer will participate with the installation, monitoring, maintenance, support, and optimization of all network hardware, software, and communication links. This individual will also analyze and resolve network hardware and software problems in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end user training where required.
Apply for this job
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA)
- At least two certificates in network-related hardware/software and detailed technical training in several network disciplines.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to evaluate proposed solutions.
- Excellent verbal communication skills which include the ability to create requirements documentations, deliver presentations and maintain diagrams.
- At least seven (7) years experience supporting LAN/WAN infrastructure the ability to troubleshoot complex LAN/WAN issues.
- In-depth experience in network applications such as: Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Load Balancers Wireless and communication circuits.
- In-depth experience in designing, developing, and deploying large-scale networks.