Position Name: Webfocus Developer
Location: Birmingham, AL
Contract through the end of 2019
Interview process: Only 1 Phone Screen to hire
GC, USC, EADs
Note: We have filled 3 roles and they want 1 more. The candidate must work onsite, no remote.
We are seeking a self-motivated and self-directed analyst/developer to drive the design and development of data analytics tools and reports. This position requires excellent data analysis skills, tools development, and a big-picture perspective. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must as this position involves collaboration with teams across the organization.
• 5+ years of industry experience in a report development, data science, business analytics, business intelligence or comparable data engineering role, including data warehousing and business intelligence tools, techniques and technology
• Establish standards and best practices for dashboards and related technologies for the project
• Understand and guide the implementation of analytical projects and initiatives that support the measurement of healthcare dollars spent (including vendor management and software implementations.)
• Designs, implements, analyzes, and modifies moderate to complex reporting applications using BI / Analytics software - e.g. Tableau, WebFocus
• Develop BI analytics based ad hoc user Interface for end users
• Support Activities to document, evolve, and communicate artifacts developed using BI Analytics
• Manage a repository of re-usable data visualization templates and views
• Conduct primary and secondary strategic business research and analysis as it relates to healthcare utilization, trend management, and quality, including analytical design, data gathering, analysis and development.
• Defines, executes and interpret complex/nested SQL queries
• Possesses strong GUI and design skills.
• Works with key internal and external stakeholders to conceptualize and communicate strategic solutions and achieve results from corporate health care analytics.
• Contributes to the evaluation, analysis, implementation, documentation and development of business needs and system requirements.
• Knowledge in data access, use of database tools, data modeling concepts, data mapping, database analysis, primary keys, indexing, data integrity issues, metadata, dataflow and project management.
• A Bachelor's degree in information systems, information technology, business or a related field with a minimum of five years of related business experienceApply for this job