Position Name: Technical Architect – Azure
Duration: 6+ months (but could be extended)
Location: Downtown Milwaukee
Visa: Opt- EAD, GC, USC (Try Independent First)
Interview: Phone + Skype
>> Required things: 1. Short Write Up: (how are my skills, experience and interest a particularly great match for this specific requirement)
>> References: 3 professional references with contact information and how they know you.
>> Finally, the client requires a “professional summary”, a video link to Google Drive which you will use to sell yourself for the position:
Please review the below job description and put together a short video clip selling yourself to the client using Google Drive. Paste the link here, and we will add it to your resume. Here is an example of a video (way too long) and what the link looks like if you would like to view it:
For your video, speak specifically to how your skills in your work history line up with the EXACT SKILLS MENTIONED in the job description, and why you would be a good fit for the job. Speak to your recent projects, your strengths, etc. It can be a few minutes long, I’d say no longer than 5 minutes is good. We are getting a lot more interviews for candidates who provide the video to the client, which is why we ask for it. Make sure the link is publicly accessible so the client can view your video.
Technical Architect – Azure (9540)
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• Multiple years of demonstrated experience in Systems Administration or Systems Engineering.
• 2+ years in a technical position using Microsoft Azure and Cloud technologies
• Linux (RHEL, CentOS) experience
• Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies across Windows and Linux, with demonstrated hands-on experience on one or more of the following domains:
? Azure Core Platform: Compute, Storage, Networking ( core need )
? Monitoring, alerting and logging tools, and build/release processes highly preferred
? Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery models
? General automation, Azure Automation, Azure CLI, Ansible highly preferred, powershell scripting. ( core/highly desirable )
• Familiarity with Virtual Desktop architecture and solutions ( highly desirable )
• Familiarity with authentication patterns (mfa)
• Familiarity with network topologies and technologies (DNS…) with emphasis on network gateway devices (ingress/egress)
• Familiarity Web Technolgies. (web servers, proxys, certificates)
• Ability to deal with high levels of ambiguity.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with immediate team members, other IS areas, and clients in other departments
• Experience working in Agile/Scrum teams.
• Ability to learn new technology in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to set priorities for scope, risk and quality of technology solutions to meet business needs
• Ability to effectively communicate issues and solutions across all levels of the organization
Well established troubleshooting skills
Cloud engineer on a team of cloud engineers.
Must Have: Demonstrated experience with azure cloud infrastructure, including automation/infrastructure as code.
Nice to Have: Experience with Citrix VDI software.
Standard CST 40h business day workweekApply for this job