Position Name: Solutions Architect role
Location: Atlanta, GA
Visa Status: Green Card or Citizen Only
Duration: Very long term contract (1-2 years).
Interview: Phone + 2 Virtual (Through Google Hangout)
Technologies: Architect with the following expertise in their past background would be highly preferred, NodeJS, Angular or React, AWS, NoSQL, Big data Tools..
A Solution Architect will
- Perform research and provide recommendations to leverage innovative and emerging technologies to reduce product risk, increase project transparency, and further drive innovation across technical teams
- Lead the technical scoping, assessments, feasibility, and implementation of guidelines for new product offerings or software solutions
- Collaborate on the production of requirements, designs, and other artifacts that support communication, transparency, and focus of product goals
- Develop proof-of-concepts (POC) that demonstrate the technical feasibility of the solution design and technology stack
- Design and implement standard operating procedures and best practices that accelerate product delivery and improve product maintainability
- Support product architecture design and road mapping from concept/prototype through the pilot build/scale product lifecycle stages
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Technical Leads on planning-level effort and cost estimation based on high-level feature requirements and assumptions
- Implement lean processes across domestic and international development teams to support coordination and development of new solutions
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: At least 8 years related experience with at least 5 years of experience of software development and rapid-prototyping experience.
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor’s Degree
Apply for this job
Degree Preferred: MS or Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or similar is preferred.