Location : St. Louis- MO
Duration: 12+ months
Phone and Skype
• Design, implement and maintain AWS infrastructure and services for LabVantage environment.
• Design, Deploy and maintain enterprise class security, network and systems management applications within an AWS environment.
• Design and implement availability, scalability, and performance plans for the AWS environment.
• Evaluation of existing stack and infrastructure to maintain optimal performance, availability and security.
• Implement process and quality improvements through task automation.
• Extensive experience with AWS (AWS Cloud Formation, AWS EC2, S3, VPC, etc.)
• Strong knowledge of AWS SDK and development experience with one of the programming languages – Java, .Net
• Experience with automation/configuration management using Puppet, Chef, Ansible or similar.
• Strong knowledge with Web Services, API Gateways and application integration development and design
• Strong background in Linux
• Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases
• Knowledge of containerization a plus
• Knowledge of agile software development practices and release management
• Thorough understanding of Cloud Computing: virtualization technologies, Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service and Software as a Service Cloud delivery models and the current competitive landscape.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
• Knowledge about LIMS, especially LabVantage cloud installation
• Knowledge of DevOps methods and CI/CD automation practices
• Knowledge of containerization technologies (Docker, LXC, etc.)
Apply for this job