Job Title: Salesforce Developer
Location: Playa Vista, CA
Duration: 12+ months
Phone and Skype
MOST IMPORTANT SKILL SETS ARE - APEX AND VISUAL FORCE
What To Bring
• 5+ years of extensive work experience in SFDC and development tools and techniques, e.g . Apex Triggers & Classes, Workflow Rules, Approval Processes, validation rules, Force.com custom development, Force.com SOAP and REST APIs, JSON, Objects, SOQL, SOSL, Chatter APIs, outbound messaging and creating Visual Force pages.
• Salesforce Certified Developer (Platform Developer I)
• Experience integrating Salesforce.com with enterprise-level applications though all available integration channels as well as Salesforce-to-Salesforce integration.
• Experience in major programming languages, development frameworks, architectural & system design patterns, operating systems and software.
• Strong time management skills, attention to detail and ability to execute on multiple tasks and projects.
• A passionate person looking to be part of a team full of passionate people.
Apply for this job
• Salesforce Certified Developer (Platform Developer II)
• 2+ years in dedicated Agile or Scrum environments, certification is a plus
• Experience with Salesforce.com Mobile applications, e.g. Salesforce Touch or Salesforce 1
• Experience developing AppExchange commercial applications
• BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline